Sunday, August 3, 2008

promotional necklace for naruto movie

There's a new Naruto Shippuden movie coming out soon, in fact, I think it's out in Japan today... And they got this promotional necklace for the movie. Now, if you look carefully the necklace they are wearing...






WHOA!!!!! gayest thing ever!!! right??? Would you wear a pendant with your friend's face on it? That's simply ghey... Of all the ways to promote the necklace, they did it the gay way... i wonder why, kekeke.... but but but,, it's cool !!! I don't care if they're gay..They better be XD!! I'm gonna get myself a pair of that!!!! O______________O

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I saw it my very first thought was, "why on earth are they wearing guitar picks?" I have one track mind I suppose. If I get one, you can be sure that it will be used as a pick.

eve said...

hahahha...yea, they do look like guitar picks!!