Tuesday, August 5, 2008

'Who Moved My Cheese?'

I borrowed 'Who Moved My Cheese?' in the library yesterday since i got some free time and also because the back of the book says: " ...this story takes less than an hour to read..." lol...and yea, I managed to finish it within an hour!

Throughout the book you'll find short sayings that tells you how to deal with changes, and I found them really motivating, so I'd like to share some of them with you here...

Having cheese makes you happy
The more important your cheese is to you the more you want to hold on to it
What would you do if you weren't afraid?
Smell the cheese often so you know when it is getting old
When you move beyond your fear you feel free
The quicker you let go of old cheese, the sooner you find new cheese
It is safer to search in the maze than remain in a cheeseless situation
Move with the cheese and enjoy it!

---------------Dr. Spencer Johnson 1998, Who Moved My Cheese?


It's a worth reading book, read it if you got chance...Very few books make me concentrate and read non-stop for more than half hour, so you know how good this book is :D

No comments: