Sunday, September 14, 2008

i'm dying...

It's now 5.16 in the morning... and I'm soooooo tired and my kidney hurts >_< ...no, I think it's only my back...Arrr!!!! can't think properly...I'm experiencing delusion!!!

Yeah...it's all because of the stupid ASS-ignmentsss! And stupid testssss.... Everything is due next week, everything is so piled up!! I can't breath!!! T^T And Rosemary, I finally feel the heat, and I cried too last last night...cried like crazy....for once I just want to give up. But everyone is trying so hard...I can't give up before them...not now...


*****


So today is mid-autumn festival. Last night I went to Kim's house to celebrate and play lanterns...I didn't take a lot of photos cos it's too dark, can't see anything except some ghost-fire-look-alike lanterns... I'll upload the photo next time, probably next next week after the tests, and we'll be having our mid-term break!!! :D Can't wait can't wait!!!

Well, at the mean time, just pray that I can survive till then. Jya!!

No comments: