Wednesday, September 3, 2008

in the lecture...

Today, while I was trying hard to stay awake and concentrate in the M&P lecture for once, someone had already gave in to the lecturer's hypnosis and snoozed away......One can tell how tired he was by the way he snore...XD!! Yea, so he didn't just doze off... he actually slept soundly throughout the 2-hour lecture. By the time the lecturer said, " Ok, that's all for today..." he stopped snoring immediately and woke up...... LOL...incredible guy!

Can't blame him tho... that lecture has always been boring...

I couldn't stay focus...so I tried to jot down some notes, but in the end, I found myself...

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*



drawing this =.='''


bad evelyn!! >:(

2 comments:

stupid_girl89 said...

hahaha...u really bad oh.. cant concerntrade? think bout wht oh? XD

eve said...

Apalah...hahaha... i cant concentrate cos tat guy snore too loud XP