Friday, September 26, 2008

inner conflict...

I bought two novels and I already finished one, I watched whole series of JR, I sleep every afternoon, I did something which I never thought I could do but I am kinda proud of it... and I totally forgot about homework, assignment and project... =.='''

Am I a lil too carefree...? I think I'm starting to worry :S I always thought holiday is suppose to be the time you relax your mind and soul... think of nothing but enjoy... But friends around me (yes, I mean you! kekeke...) seem to be a lot more busier than I do and I feel bad about it, and then I think maybe I should do something already... But I dun wanna do homework nor assignments!!! Arrrrrrrrrr!!!!! T-T

1 comment:

stupid_girl89 said...

hahahahaha..yaya..im busy and u are free..read novel kok.. kek tiok >.< me long time din read lor! wuwuwuwu....