Friday, September 19, 2008

Top 5 hotties

Since I'm damn free right now... how bout some eyecandies?? XD




Top 5 HOTTIES!!!



No.5 Kimura Takuya
He's gorgeous when he was younger, hot lips, dazzling eyes...but he's short, he smokes, his acting sucks and he's married. But people still like him a lot...


No. 4 Nagayama Eita

Tall, young, a newbie slowly gaining his reputation. He's got this uniqueness, something that makes him different from the others ... but he's in no.4 because he 'flirts' a lot >.<


No. 3 Peng Yu Yan

The only Taiwanese in my list, hehe, he's cute, his smile is the weapon, it stabs your heart when you see it!



No. 2 Tamaki Hiroshi

Pretty face, cool attitude, kills a lot of fangirls with the role of Prince Chiaki in Nodame Cantabile, I'm one of them >.>



No. 1 Matsuyama Kenichi

Look at him! He's perfect from every angle!!! Especially his sexy lips O.O He's the type of guy who makes you wanna scream out 'KYAA~!!!!' loudly everytime you see him... XD That's why he's no. one!



Yeah...apparently I like gorgeous guys, cool and a bit feminine XD! And somehow I like guys with long chin, like Peng Yu Yan and Kenichi... Donno why tho... Oh, and I think, most of all, I prefer Japanese guy :P...omg...why am I so obsess to Japanese guys??? >.<

No comments: